• All payments are due at the time of appointment. LAC accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover cards, as well as, cash or personal checks.
• While we do not accept insurance. Occasionally those with HSA or Flex Spending accounts can write off some services/products. Please check with your insurance to see if this is an option.
• When you book an appointment, we reserve that time slot just for you. While we understand that emergencies happen, Liberation Acne Clinic requires a 24 hour notice for all cancelations and rescheduled appointments. Failure to do so will result in a non-refundable $50 no-show fee that will is required to be payed before another appointment can be scheduled.
• If, due to sickness or emergencies, we need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, we will give as much notice as possible. If there are any cancellations or appointment changes on our part within 24 hours of your scheduled time we will offer 50% off your treatment price.
• If you are sick, sunburned, or are dealing with any contagious ailments such as cold sores, please reschedule your appointment!!! We will not perform a treatment in these cases and you will be charged full treatment price if the appointment is not rescheduled!!!
• Our time is valuable, and so is yours. If you are late for your appointment, you will lose that time and still be charged for a full appointment. For example, if your appointment is scheduled for 60 min and you show up 45 min late, then we will do what we can in the 15 min left of your appointment time and you will be charged for the full appointment.
• In turn, we promise to honor our appointments and be on time as well. If we are running late, you will be notified and your treatment price will be prorated.
• Because our appointments are scheduled back to back, please arrive no earlier then 15 min to your scheduled appointment time to avoid waiting.
• All products sales are non-refundable. During your initial consultation your Aesthetician will test your skin for sensitivity to make sure all products work with your skin type.
• All service payments are non-refundable. While Liberation Acne Clinic has a high success rate in getting and keeping our clients clear, we cannot be held accountable for those that do not follow our specific instructions.
• New clients must fill out all consultation forms prior to their first appointment.
• Please bring a current list of all medications and supplements.
• New clients must stop using current acne medications and/or Retinol creams, prescription and over the counter, at least two weeks prior to your first appointment.
• New clients MUST REFRAIN from receiving chemical peels, laser treatments and facial waxing AT LEAST 2 weeks prior to first treatment.
• Plan on spending $130-150 for your first set of products (most of the products will last around 3 months). We require you to use our products exclusively= in order to participate in the acne program. This helps us monitor your skin properly and will guarantee that you aren’t using anything with pore-cloggers that could slow down your skins’ progress.
• Please reschedule your appointment in a timely manner if you have a sunburn or non-acne related skin issues (example: cold sores, skin cancer or mole removal, etc.).
• We reserve the right to refuse or terminate a clients appointment for any reason.